Julia Davis Park, 700 S Capitol Blvd, Boise, Idaho, 83702
- Packet Pickup at TownePlace Suites, 1415 S Eagle Rd, Meridian, ID
Noon – 7pm on August 18
- Race Day Check-In and Registration (Packet Pick Up at the race)
7:00 am – 8:45 am on August 19
- Half Marathon Start
- 10k Start
- 5k Start
- 1/2 Mile Walk
- Live music and wine sampling
- 9:15am – 12:00pm
Swag & Awards
- All finishers get awesome custom cut wine bottle shaped medals.
- The wine sampling access and wine glass cost is $5 for participants and is optional. This fee will be going directly to the wineries in order to increase the number of wineries at the event as well as how much wine they bring.
- Additional wine glasses (not for sampling) will be available for $5 at the event so you can make a set of 2 or 4 or more.
- Overall prizes for top three male and female finishers for all distances.
- Anyone who wants to be a part of the sampling now has to exercise. Yes we are mean like that. There is a 1/2 mile walk that is untimed that is available for registration, choose the add-on for wine sampling. Should come out to about $20.
Hotel discounts for those from out of town
There are two options for hotels that give our runners significant discounts for staying with them. They are:
TownePlace Suites Boise West/Meridian, 1415 S Eagle Rd, Meridian, ID 83642
Holiday Inn Boise Airport, 2970 Elder St, Boise, ID 83705
Chip timing will be provided by Tortoise and Hare Timing, and results will be updated on our web site several times throughout the race.
Refunds? Transfers? Lodging?
Check out our Runner FAQ page for all the answers to your most frequently asked questions. Thanks!
Walkers and Strollers
Walkers as well as strollers are welcome at all of our events. Please start towards the back of the crowd so you don’t have runners trying to push by you for both your safety and theirs.
Ample parking will be available at Julia Davis as well as downtown and other nearby lots.
There will be 1 aid station for the 5k, 2 for the 10k, 6 for the half marathon.
All Final Kick Events are photographed for free by volunteer photographers and uploaded to our Facebook page and to our Final Kick Events photo album and are free to use however you would like.