Half Marathon, 10k, 5k
Saturday, August 19, 2017
Ste. Chapelle Winery, 19348 Lowell Rd, Caldwell, Idaho, 83607
- Packet Pickup at TownePlace Suites, 1415 S Eagle Rd, Meridian, ID
Noon – 7pm on August 18
- Race Day Check-In and Registration (Packet Pick Up at the race)
8:00 am – 9:45 am on August 19
- Half Marathon Start
- 10k Start
- 5k Start
- Live music and wine sampling
10:15am – 1:00pm
- Night Cap Half Marathon Start
- Night Cap 10k Start
- Night Cap 5k Start
- Night Cap music and wine sampling
6:30 pm – 9:15 pm
Swag & Awards
- All morning event finishers get awesome custom cut wine bottle shaped medals. Night Cap event finishers will also get a medal of a type yet to be revealed. Participants that complete both half marathons, or both 10ks,
or both 5ks will get a bonus 3rd medal.
- Additional wine glasses (not for sampling) will be available for $5 at the event so you can make a set of 2 or 4 or more.
- Overall prizes for top three male and female finishers for all distances.
- Spectator sampling wrist bands will be available for $20 during online registration and will get them a wine glass and access to the wine sampling and food tables. Anyone that decides they would like a spectator wristband on race day will cost $25.
Hotel discounts for those from out of town
Our host hotel gives our runners significant discounts for staying with them. They are:
TownePlace Suites Boise West/Meridian, 1415 S Eagle Rd, Meridian, ID 83642
Call them at 208-884-8550 and let them know you are attending a Final Kick Event and would like our discounted rate.
Chip timing will be provided by Tortoise and Hare Timing, and results will be updated on our web site several times throughout the races.
Check out our Runner FAQ page for all the answers to your most frequently asked questions. Thanks!
Walkers and Strollers
Walkers as well as strollers are welcome at all of our events. Please start towards the back of the crowd so you don’t have runners trying to push by you for both your safety and theirs.
Main parking will be at Ste. Chappelle Winery. We will see how construction out there goes on their new parking lot and update this as we get closer to the race.
There will be 1 aid station for the 5k, 2 for the 10k, 6 for the half marathon.
All Final Kick Events are photographed for free by volunteer photographers and uploaded to our Final Kick Events photo album and are free to use however you would like.