Half Marathon, 10k, 5k
Saturday, June 3, 2017
Indian Creek Winery, Kuna, ID 83607
- Packet Pickup at TownePlace Suites in Meridian
noon – 7:00 pm on June 2nd
- Race Day Check-In and Registration (Packet Pick Up at the race)
5:00 pm – 6:45 pm on June 3
- 10k Start
- 5k Start
- 1/2 mile Start
- Live music and wine sampling
- 7:30pm – 9:30pm
Swag & Awards
- Half, 10k, and 5k finishers get awesome custom cut medals.
- The wine sampling wristband and wine glass cost is $9 for participants and is optional. This fee will be going directly to the wineries in order to increase the number of wineries at the event as well as how much wine they bring. “Spectators” may purchase a wine sampling wristband and glass for $9 by participating in the 1/2 mile untimed walk.
- Overall prizes for top three male and female finishers for the Half, 10k, and 5k.
Hotel discounts for those from out of town
There are two options for hotels that give our runners significant discounts for staying with them. The links are not working yet, we should have these set up in the next week. They are:
TownePlace Suites Boise West/Meridian, 1415 S Eagle Rd, Meridian, ID 83642
Holiday Inn Boise Airport, 2970 Elder St, Boise, ID 83705
Chip timing for the Half, 10k, and 5k will be provided by Tortoise and Hare Timing, and results will be updated on our web site several times throughout the race.
Refunds? Transfers? Lodging?
Check out our Runner FAQ page for all the answers to your most frequently asked questions. Thanks!
Walkers and Strollers
Walkers as well as strollers are welcome at all of our events. Please start towards the back of the crowd so you don’t have runners trying to push by you for both your safety and theirs.
Parking will be available on Lowell Rd as well as limited parking in the orchard along the Ste. Chapelle driveway and in the Ste. Chapelle parking lot.
There will be 1 aid station for the 5k, 2 for the 10k.